Saturday, September 10, 2011

Contemporary twist on a twin nursery

http://olioboard.com/users/sallyjl

Happy Weekend fellow bloggers!! I have been way too addicted to Olioboard lately... darn it! Here's another entry for one of their awesome challenges. "Design a nursery for two beautiful twin babys. One boy and one girl. Create a space the two of them can enjoy and grow into." That's my entry above. I started out with the contemporary looking cribs. I wanted to do a fresh, clean colour palette that could be enjoyed by a boy and a girl. I found the brightly, printed fabric and used it as a rug (shh, don't tell) and then bought in more items that pulled out colours from the fabric! I am super happy with it! If you'd like to know where any of the items come from, just click on the link above and it will take you straight to my Olioboard page. Here's some more nursery inspiration for any mothers to be (all images courtesy of Decorpad!):

Love the striped ceiling!
Plus, what a great book display to add a ton of colour!!

Great fresh colour palette with a vintage looking crib.

Love the rug and colours....

Fun pom poms!!

No comments:

Post a Comment