Saturday, May 26, 2012

Martyn Lawrence Bullard Design
So warm and inviting!

One of my newest favourite designers!! His designs are so layered and interesting. I am amazed by the way he creates such comfortable, yet beautiful rooms. Most of the designs I have seen by him have an exotic edge. The background for most of his rooms is the neutral wall colour, and then layers of pattern, fabric, texture and shapes. What a great eye he has for putting pieces together!

Many designers talk about using something unexpected in a room!!
How about this for unexpected!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YOUR BLOG!! It gives me hope that I can decorate and put things together in our new home! haha Thank you so much for the inspiration!!! Do you help other chicks out on decorating?! Hugs


    p.s. come and visit my blog sometime would love to see a comment from ya!!