Thursday, October 13, 2011

Great Decor Sites - Part II

My Home Ideas
I'm back! What a crazy week.... I won't bore you with the details, lol!! Here are some more Great Decor Sites as promised. There are so many out there, if I haven't listed one of your favorites please let me know what I'm missing out on.


  •  A collection of fantastic inspiration photos from some great magazines, including; Southern Living, Coastal Living and Sunset.
  • Decorating videos with step by steps.
  • Plenty of before and afters
  • How to's and weekend projects.

Pintrest
Pintrest
  • A ton of photos to collect, share and categorize.
  • Connect with other "Pintresters" through facebook
  • Browse other members galleries and gain a ton of inspiration.

Basset Furniture
Furniture Companies and Stores Online

  • Check out some amazing rooms and ideas for accessorizing at your favorite furniture stores. You can often find an incredible amount of inspiration from photos online and store catalogues. Some of my favorite are; Basset Furniture, Lexington Furniture, Pottery Barn, Frontgate, Grandin Road, Horchow and Wisteria.

Southern Living
Online Magazines

  • Gather inspiration, shopping tips and more online at your magazines web page.
  • Find Online Communities, Room galleries, tips and more.
  • I am addicted to Southern and Coastal Living.. two of my monthly indulgences!!


No comments:

Post a Comment