Saturday, April 9, 2011

Bedroom Tweeks

http://olioboard.com/users/sallyjl

I know I'm not the only one who is constantly thinking of ways to improve every room in their house... am I?? I would love to create a more soothing bedroom like my inspiration below. I love the muted colour palette and airy feel these rooms create. In our new house (where we can finally paint!) I would paint the walls a soft blue/gray like the one on my moodboard - Behr Falling Snow or Behr Snow Ballet. Then bring in colour with these gorgeous Etsy pillows and some silk drapes. A neutral rug in sisal/jute with a subtle pattern to it and some brand new, contemporary crystal lamps. Not forgetting of course a pretty antique looking sunburst for over the bed!

Bedroom...... blah....
to bedroom aaahhhhhh!
via decorpad. Designer Ashley Goforth
via decorpad. Designer Ashley Goforth
via decorpad


No comments:

Post a Comment