Monday, April 25, 2011

French Chic

http://olioboard.com/boards/30053-french-living

French style interiors seem to be popping up all over the place. I love the subtle colour palettes and nods to the past through antique pieces and reproduction furniture. My mood board above, is made up from select pieces from Wisteria. They carry such a unique and varied stock. I tool my inspiration from the beautiful French Country style pillow. Then I added in the aqua, porcelain lamp and framed cameos. I think that the mirror would look great over the end table or something similar, like the gorgeous room below. I love the idea gilt furniture, moldings, and more contemporary lighting and upholstered pieces to create a "French Chic" style room.





All images from decorpad.

No comments:

Post a Comment