Saturday, July 30, 2011

Rooms by State - Florida Kids Room


Florida Kids Room
Click for a better view!

I thought I would try something fun over the next few weeks. I am going to try putting together a moodboard, for every State in the U.S. I started with Florida, which is probably one of the easiest in my opinion!! When I think of Florida I think, bright white, turquoise and lime greens, like the palm tree print, top right. Add some coastal stripes, and nautical accents, then as we say in England "job done!" I can imagine this room in a light and bright beach house for a surf-riding-girly-girl who isn't into pink. Or... I could quite happily move in too, I just need to find me a beach house.... Here's some more inspiration for a Florida style beach pad.






All photos courtesy of House of Turquoise.

No comments:

Post a Comment