Wednesday, August 31, 2011

How time flies

TEXAS - 2011

Gosh! Has it really been so long since my last post... I am sorry for not commenting sooner and welcoming my new followers - welcome, and thank you! It's been a stressful past few weeks. Who would have thought that moving almost 1500 miles, finding a house and jobs would be so exhausting.... lol....At least we found a house! It got me to thinking about all the houses I have lived in over the past 6 years. Yes, that's right.. 4 moves in 6 years! Actually make that 5, although I don't have a current photo of my parents house....It works out to be over 5500 miles in all.. Here's some photos if you are curious. Although we are still renting (for one more year) this house is by far the nicest. It's not that hard to beat military houses though.

VIRGINIA BEACH, VIRGINIA 2009-2011

GROTON, CONNECTICUT 2006-2009

ICKENHAM, UNITED KINGDOM 2005-2006

No comments:

Post a Comment