Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Lamp love

http://www.crateandbarrel.com/decorating-and-accessories/table-desk-lamps/asbury-table-lamp/s428965

I never believed in love at first sight until I saw the Asbury Table Lamp from Crate and Barrel.. Seriously, I heart you Asbury! Darn the people of C&B... especially when you add it into a beautiful room like below...or on a console with a seashell, etched candle holder and botanical print! Have you been taping into my dreams...? Okay, sorry for the overacting, but OMG, I need this lamp.. make that two of these lamps. I have always wanted a celadon lamp (and a pony, but this is way cheaper) and this one fits the bill. I just love the roundness of the base, it looks like it needs a hug. The crackle finish is soooo purdy too, and the gold silk shade... *insert sigh*.. just perfect..

No comments:

Post a Comment