Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Art on Ebay



Here it goes! My first post ever, so for all of you taking the time to read my notes, thank you!! As the title of my blog shows, I am addicted to decorating. I can flick through the pages of Pottery Barn and waste away a good hour just dreaming (and drooling) on its contents. I love to shop on ebay and etsy for vintage and handmade goodies to adorn my home. My latest purchases (as above) were bought for a mere $15. I love the gold bamboo frames (so "in" right now) and the bird artwork itself is very pretty too. I love how designers like Sarah Richardson (Design Inc. and Sarahs House) and Phoebe Howard (Mrs. Howard blog) use a mixture of new and vintage pieces. I think it really adds a lot of character to the room and gives it a great collected feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment