Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Mecox Garden

Mecox Gardens opened their first store in the village of Southampton, New York in 1996. Since then they have established eight more locations: EAST HAMPTON, MANHATTAN, WEST PALM BEACH, LOS ANGELES, CHICAGO, DALLAS and HOUSTON. They have a wide range of one of a kind antiques and many unique re-editions. You can find them at http://www.mecoxgardens.com/ or if you're on facebook you can find them on the Mecox Garden fan page. Phoebe Howard's a fan and that makes me like them even more!!




I could fill my home with one of everything, but here are a few of my favourite finds:

Modern Sealife Collection with Blue Matte

I think I love the matte of this art work even more than the art itself! I'm usually a lover of gold frames and white mattes, but what a statement it would make to have three of these beauties hanging horizontally above the right bed!



Framed Sea Fans

I love sea fans in shadow boxes, but how about framed in these see through lovelies??




White Green  Lacquered Lattice Console

LOVE this console... behind a sofa, as a tv stand, at the end of a bed......I heart you console.


Faux Coral Mirror

Mirror, mirror on the wall... you are the prettiest mirror of all...
Perhaps you will find a home over an elegant powder room vanity?



All images courtesy of Mecox Gardens..

No comments:

Post a Comment