Thursday, February 3, 2011

Green Fingers (or not!)

Pottery Barn - Apothecary Jars

I don't know why, but I'm feeling crafty... must have been the incident with the Goodwill mirror! I just clipped a coupon from a Michael's flyer, I now have to wait til Sunday to use it. I would love to buy one of those large apothecary jars they sell and make a cool terrarium for my dining room table. Maybe with succulents or ferns.. something green and tropical looking? Stay tuned everyone!!

I did actually make an awesome terrarium when we lived in Connecticut, I prickled my fingers to death placing those darned cactus.. I made the hubby go buy me some tweezers so I could pull the prickles out! Ouch... what a bad experience that was.. But, it looked amazing when I was done, then I went home to England for a few weeks and the naughty hubster watered them.. and guess what...they all died!.. :-(

Needless to say, it's amazing what a bit of greenery can do to liven up a space! Keeping it green is another story!


http://www.designindulgence.blogspot.com/

source unknown

via Southern Living

via decorpad
source unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment