Monday, February 21, 2011

Pink and Black Interiors

http://olioboard.com/users/sallyjl

Been MIA for a few days... had the sickies... couldn't find the energy for a post! But I'm back now and on the mend. I wanted to show a few photos of my favourite pink and black interiors (along with a mood board for my own version!!). I can't say I was impressed with Pantone's colour of the year.. but it grew on me. :-) I chose a more plummy pink for my design. The lovely peeps at Olioboard seemed to like it so I thought I would share with the World.... ok, maybe just you lovelies reading. I love the bold contrast. It is such a fun and youthful palette. Miley Cyrus seems to think so, that's her dressing room pictured below. I called my design "Baroque my World," just for giggles. To me this pairing of colours fits the bill, being a little bit extravagant and dramatic at the same time.

All photos are from: http://www.decorpad.com/








2 comments:

  1. loving your mood board, fab blog!!!! look forward to reading more from you, careen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love these. So glad you are feeling better.

    -Rene

    ReplyDelete