Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Neutral Fix

http://olioboard.com/users/sallyjl 

I am really in love with the neutral colour schemes that I keep seeing around! I think the balance of neutral combined with different metals, textures and patterns can make for a really pretty room. The trend for 'Restoration' style colours and furniture finishes has also worked it's way into my heart (it took a while but it's grown on me).. although it will take a lot more to convince my husband of the same! I think that the vintage/reclaimed/antique feel adds so much character and personality to a room.

You don't even have to pay top dollar to achieve the look. I found some reasonably priced pieces online that give the RH feel without the price.  :-)

Home Decorators - Edward Wall Clock $129
Home Decorators - Rhea Lamp $99
Home Decorators - Vintage Camera Boxes $39
Home Decorators -Sabine Mirror $149
Grandin Road - Chess Yard Art $79
These would be great (large!) sculptural pieces!
World Market - Aiden Table $279.99


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog Sally.....you are really good at those mood boards!

    ReplyDelete