Saturday, February 5, 2011

Wallpaper Dreaming

http://olioboard.com/users/sallyjl
 I do love wallpaper, I've noticed however (since I moved to the US) that I see wallpaper less and less often. Maybe it's a British thing, but I remember every wall in my mum and dads house covered in wallpaper. In fact, everyone I knew had at least 50% of their house decorated with wallpaper. Maybe I just haven't met any wallpaper lovers.. I know they're out there!! lol. I plan on putting wallpaper up in our new house. Maybe somewhere small at first, like a bathroom. I adore (trying not to use 'love' too much) old map wallpaper. I especially love the subtle colour palette. In fact, that's what inspired my bathroom above!


Courtesy of decorpad
Pretty coloured grasscloth!

Courtesy of decorpad
My dream map half bath.... :-)

Courtesy of decorpad
Punchy chinoiserie style print!

No comments:

Post a Comment