Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Goodwill Mirror




This little mirror wasn't bad before... but a bit too shabby chic than fun, girly bedroom. So my daughter and I headed off to Home Depot and chose (she chose) this bright glossy pink! I had to talk her out of lime green and shiny orange, so I think the bright pink was actually the best decision... and if you have ever tried dissuading a 3 y.o, you'll know it wasn't easy!! The mirror was a little over five bucks from my local Goodwill, and to be honest, I wasn't even going to buy it.. but here it is. I am loving the overall effect in pink, it has some punch now. My daughter has this bedding (above) and although it doesn't look like it from the piccies, the bright pink matches the bright daisies on the quilt to a tee! I will post pictures of it in place soon... she was taking a nap, so the photos you see are from the hallway instead!! :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment