Friday, January 14, 2011

Butterflies

http://olioboard.com/users/sallyjl

It must be nearing springtime, because butterflies seem to be the trend. I was inspired by Pottery Barns gorgeous butterfly pillows to create this mood board for a cottagey-butterfly bedroom. I love all the neutral tones and different textures and the subtle pop of colour from the floral and butterfly pillows. Loving the bargainous wicker chair from World Market also! Only $129.99 and just picture perfect!

My heart is beating for the bedroom below and the stunning Butterfly Sculpture by artist Paul Villinski. Would you believe he uses recycled beer cans to make his sculptures!! If only I had his talent.... what a great use of hubbys empties that would be!

I was also thinking about creating a girls room inspired by the Horchow Butterfly Rug... great colours and bold pattern! Watch this space!! lol

Paul Villinski Butterfly Sculpture via decorpad



Horchow Butterfly Rug


No comments:

Post a Comment